DIESEL POWER SOURCE 2-PIECE MANIFOLD T-3 (COMMON RAIL) for 2003-2007 DODGE CUMMINS
Brand: DPS-Diesel Power Source
- Flow tested and balanced for increased balanced exhaust flow, while maintaining velocity for increased turbo spool up.
- Includes block gaskets, and two bolts.
- Drilled/Tapped ports, two sizes, for pyrometer and pressure fitting.
- Made from Moly-Bendum Ductile Iron.
- Black High Temperature Coating. Comes pressed together, pressure tested and ready to install.
Details: CUMMINS CR 03-07. 2-Piece manifold . The DPS 2-Piece T3 Manifold for the Dodge Cummins engine is both a great performance manifold and a factory replacement manifold. This 2-Piece Manifold is cast from high nickel Ductile Iron (which can handle high heat). We've designed this manifold based on Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) Testing, which will results in quicker turbo spool-up, and increases exhaust gas efficiency. Stock manifolds are known to shrink significantly, causing manifold-cracking, gasket problems, and exhaust flow problems created by exhaust port misalignment. Our 2-Piece Manifold, on the other hand, allows manifold to expand and contract with heat, eliminating warping and cracking to the manifold, eliminating the dreaded manifold shrinkage. The 2-Piece Manifold has improved air flow allowing better fuel efficiency while increasing overall horsepower and torque.
Package Dimensions: 30.0 x 8.0 x 8.0 inches