CoolingCare 3 Row Core Radiator for 1991-1993 Dodge D250 D350 W250 W350 5.9L Diesel
Brand: Cooling Care
- Overall Dimensions: 36.5'' x 23.3'' ,Core Dimensions : 25.98'' x 20.79''
- Inlet& Outlet Connection Diameter: 1.7''& 1.9''
- Aircraft 5057-aluminum construction includes high-pressure rad cap and magnetic brass drain plug
- Stronger & higher capacity for coolant than stock one, Exclusive tube design that dramatically increases 25% cooling
- Has undergone thorough inspection to guarantee consistent, lasting performance
Details: Howdy, my distinguished customers ,welcome ! The Radiator is designed and specifically engineered to maximize cooling efficiency by up to 30%, boost engine functions and protect your car from overheating. The radiator features a lightweight core, and holds up to more coolant. The CoolingCare radiator showed a 20degF drop in outlet temp compared to the OEM. Most CoolingCare Performance Radiator is a direct OEM fit, making installation effortless, no cutting or modification is required. Vehicle Fitment: For 91-93 Dodge D250 w/ 5.9L Cummins Engine For 91-93 Dodge D350 w/ 5.9L Cummins Engine For 91-93 Dodge W250 w/ 5.9L Cummins Engine For 91-93 Dodge W350 w/ 5.9L Cummins Engine For 90-91 Dodge Ramcharger w/ 5.2L/5.9L Gas Engine Frequently Asked Question: Q: My engine is overheating does this mean I need to replace my radiator? A: No, an overheating engine could mean an issue with your radiator, but there are other pieces of the cooling system that could cause the engine to overheat. It is important to check for coolant leaks or a malfunctioning fan. If you look at the radiator and there is a lot of corrosion or holes there may be a problem with the radiator. Either way it is important to get the whole cooling system checked when your engine overheats.
Package Dimensions: 38.5 x 26.0 x 8.4 inches