Dual 3.5"OD Inlet Stainless Steel Intake Manifold Elbow Tube Replacement for Ram Truck 2500 3500 6.7L Turbo Diesel 07-18
Brand: Auto Dynasty
- 2 NPT ports; 50-200 degrees F drop in EGT's.
- Unobstructed 3.5" inlet to two 3" mandrel bent tubes.
- 0.5-1 MPG increase; Faster turbo spool.
- Deletes constrictive emissions equipment.
- Fully TIG welded with precise settings to produce optimal penetration without impacting airflow.
Details: Our Intake Manifold for your 2007.5-2018 Dodge 6.7L Cummins is built around a 3.5" inlet that smoothly transitions to two 3" mandrel bent tubes. This design also enabled the use of a short bolt in place of the long driver-side flange bolt that passes right through the center of the stock manifold air plenum. Thus freeing up airflow even more yet maintaining the stock six bolt pattern for a proper seal. The twin tube design nearly doubles the outlet size of the stock manifold while minimizing the impact of the initial section of the number one injector line. Package Included: 1 X Cummins Intake Elbow Hardware as ShownCompatible with: 07-18 Dodge Ram 2500 3500 6.7L Turbo Diesel