RP Remarkable Power, 5" Inlet 7" Outlet 15" Overall Length Long Stainless Steel Rolled Edge Diesel Exhaust Tip, Clamp On Design, TailPipe for Truck EXT34
Brand: RP Remarkable Power
- 🔹 SIZE: 5 inch inlet, 7 inch outlet, 15 inch overall lehgth,100% Brand New Exhaust Tip.
- 🔹 MATERIAL: Made by high quality stainless steel, polish stainless surface, light weight, heat-resisting, anti-corrosion and degant appearance.
- 🔹 INSTALLATION STYLE: Clamp on design, Single Layer, Angled Cut 20 degree, Rolled Edge.Note: If you think it isn’t tight enough, additional welding will be a nice safeguard.
- 🔹 FUNCTION: Exhaust Waste Gas,Reduce Pressure and Noise, Filter the waste gas to reduce pollution.
- 🔹 IMPORTANT NOTE: Installation instruction is not included, professional help in installation may be needed.
Details: 📐 Specification: - Inlet Diameter: 5 Inch - Outlet Diameter: 7 Inch - Overall Length: 15 Inch - Style: 20 Degree Single Angled Cut - Rolled Edge Design; Bolt On - Material: High quality Stainless Steel. Silver mirror polishing surface. Feature: - Durable and Corrosion and Water Resistant; Exquisite workmanship - Easy to Install: No weld and drill needed. Just fix the screw to the appropriate location of tailpipe by Wrench. 90 days Warranty and 30 days free replacement or return/refund service.If you have any questions, please contact us.Thanks Fitment: - Universal For 5" Inside Diameter Exhaust Tip ; NOT For 5" Outside Diameter Tailpipe. -Installation: Clamp On (Bolt-On) 🔧 How to Install an Exhaust Tip Step 1 – Measure for the Tip Consider three dimensions when choosing an exhaust tip：inside diameter; outlet diameter ; length of the exhaust tip. Step 2 – Install the Tip 1) Cleaning the Tailpipe Install the exhaust tip on a cold vehicle to avoid burning yourself. Clean off the tailpipe and exhaust tip with penetrating oil, and a shop rag. 2) Sliding the Tip On Try to slide the tip onto the exhaust pipe. You will probably meet some resistance, so use automotive grease to lubricate the pieces if necessary. Cover the end of the exhaust tip with a towel and tap it into a place with a rubber mallet. 3) Fastening the Tip Finish the installation according to the specific fastener style you chose. With some models, you will tighten screws and clamps to secure the exhaust tips.
Package Dimensions: 16.2 x 7.6 x 7.6 inches