SUPERCELL 94-97 Powerstroke 7.3 TP38 Turbo Billet Compressor Wheel DIY Upgrade Kit
Brand: Supercell Turbos
- Bigger 66/88mm Billet Compressor wheel provides 33% more airflow than stock 60/80mm compressor wheel and solves the commen surge problem
- Stepped Gap Ring eliminates Oil Leakage Problem
- 360 degree Trust Bearing for performance applications
- Fit Vehicle: 1994-1997 E&F Series with Powerstroke 7.3L diesel engine
- NOTE: You will need a 3.5" to 3" Intake Hose to fit the new 3.5" Ported Inlet Compressor Housing
Details: This is a TP38 turbo upgrade kit with pre-balanced 66/88mm billet compressor wheel for performance use of 94-97 E&F Series Super Duty trucks.
The compressor wheel is not only intended for anti-surge purpose, but also supports huge power gains, with the expanded wheel size and aggressive blade design, it can provide 33% more airflow than factory 60/80mm cast compressor wheel to let your car more powerful. Because of the bigger compressor wheel, the compressor housing has a 3.5" ported anti-surge inlet(the stock one is 3"), so you will need a new 3.5" intake hose to fit that size. The Thrust bearing in this kit is upgraded from stock 270° to 360° thrust bearing, which is very necessary for high boost and performance applications, not only because of the full circle lubrication, but also the more and better designed oil feed holes. The stepped gap piston ring also eliminates the oil leaking problem.